Invitation to join the Environmental Goods and Services Forum (EGSF)
What is the EGSF?
- An industry representative body, initiated by the DTI to establish an association of environmental goods and services providers across all sectors in South Africa
What are the principal objectives of the EGSF?
Who is invited to join?
- To bring together environmental goods and services providers across all sectors into a single membership based organisation
- To increase business opportunities, trade, skills, knowledge and jobs in the EGS sector
- To represent the interests of the EGS sector by lobbying for recognition and support from government, business and the public
- To advocate and promote the preferential procurement of available environmental goods and services across all sectors thereby developing the EGS market place
- Promote a move towards sustainability across all sectors
- Provide platforms for communication, knowledge sharing and best practice and to provide a repository of information for the sector
- To ultimately assist all sectors to improve standards in relation to their environmental impact
- Anyone, individual or company, who is involved in environmental goods and
- services in the broad sense
- Industry representative bodies
- Environmental verification bodies
- Related organisations
What are the benefits of membership?
- Free listing on Enviropaedia.com
- Discounted entry to the Buy-Environmental Show
- Monthly newsletter bringing subscribers the latest news and information about the EGS sector in SA and internationally
- Use of logo on letterheads
- Invitations to, and information about EGSF activities
- Membership of a growing group of likeminded business people geared to favouring other EGS companies in their procurement thinking
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT JOINING PLEASE CONTACT:
TO APPLY CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE EGSF APPLICATION FORM